Exhibitions

  1. Asia Lab Bangladesh 2018 | Feb 8 - 10

    The growth of the Bangladesh pharmaceutical industry is highly remarkable. After the liberation, Bangladesh used to import at least 70% of medicines against the demand. At present, only 3% of the drugs are being imported while remaining 97% being produced from local more than 250 pharma manufacturers. Bangladesh is on top position among all the LDCs by manufacturing and exporting highest figures in terms of revenue as well quantity. Bangladesh pharmaceutical industry has got the waiver from WTO to continue manufacturing of the patented medicines till Jan2033, and this has boosted the annual growth to more than 20% for the Bangladesh pharma sector. ASIA PHARMA EXPO 2018 and ASIA LAB EXPO 2018 celebrated its 10th edition and highly successful 16 years as the growth partner of the Bangladesh pharmaceutical industry as largest most business networking platform of South Asian pharma markets.

  2. Arab Lab 2018 | March 18 - 21

    The most powerful annual show for the global Laboratory & Analytical Industry

    The show that...

    •             Showcases the latest technology

    •             Brings results

    •             Achieves success

    •             Develops business

    •             Provides solutions

    •             Creates knowledge

     

    The world of science @ ARABLAB 2018 from 18-21 March, 2018. Visit SimSon Chemtech Stall @ Stand: 1124 | Hall: S3